Neil,

sdj and sdk are FS Type 'Linux'.
all the other partitions are FS Type 'Linux raid autodetect'

I don't remember ever having to set the partition type. It's not in my
build notes for this machine or another 13 drive server.

Should I change partition type to 'Linux raid autodetect'?

If so, how can I verify array configuration prior to rebooting?

Thanks for the reply Neil. I never checked that.
Craig
ps. My new drives are certainly getting a workout through this learning
process.