Neil hello

Sorry for the delay. too many things to do.

I have implemented all said in :
http://www.spinics.net/lists/raid/msg11838.html

As always I have some questions:

1.  mergeable_bvec
    I did not understand first i must admit. now i do not see how it
differs from the
    one of raid0.  so i  actually copied it and renamed it.

2. statistics.
   i have added md statistics since the code does not reach the
statics in make_request.
   it returns from make_request before that.

3. i have added the new retry list called toread_aligned to raid5_conf_t .
   hope this is correct.

4.  your instructions are to add a failed bio to sh, but it does not
say to handle it directly.
   i have tried it and something is missing here. raid5d handle
stripes only if  conf->handle_list is not empty. i added handle_stripe
and and release_stripe of my own.
  this way i managed to get from the completion routine:
  "R5: read error corrected!! " message . ( i have tested by failing
a ram disk ).

5. I am going to test the non common path heavily before submitting
you the patch ( on real disks  and use  several file systems and
several chunk sizes).
It is quite a big patch so I need to know which kernel do you want me
to use ? i am using poor 2.6.15.

I thank you
--
Raz