Eli Stair wrote:

You shouldn't need to build a new kernel, just extract the SRPM for the initial install (CentOS 5, no updated kernels), use the config for the appropriate kernel (SMP, UP, i386/x86_64), enable the raid10 module and do a 'make modules'. You may need to do a minor amount of tweaking in the installer image to include this, but nothing serious. Alternately, just building a driver disk with the module and source it in the install. Interesting that it's not enabled in the installer image, because it's present in a fully-booted system... space limitations?

/eli

It is not present in a fully booted system for me either. Are you running centos 5? How would I make a driver disk? I'm not very familiar with this.
Russ