To: "Tomas France" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <linux-raid@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: SWAP file on a RAID-10 array possible?

Tomas France wrote:
Hi everyone,

I apologize for asking such a fundamental question on the Linux-RAID list but the answers I found elsewhere have been contradicting one another.

So, is it possible to have a swap file on a RAID-10 array?
yes.

mkswap /dev/md<X>
swapon /dev/md<X>

Should you use RAID-10 for swap? That's philosophy :)

David