[snip]

> > I am unsure why you would want to setup an iSCSI RAID1, but before
> > doing so I would try to verify that each independant iSCSI session
> > is bullet proof.
>
>         I use one and only one iSCSI session. Raid1 array is built between a
> local and iSCSI volume.

So you only get this problem doesn't happen when doing I/O with only
the iSCSI session?

Wouldn't it be better to do the RAID1 on the target machine? Then you
don't need to mess around with weird timing behavior of remote/local
writing.

If you want to have the disks on 2 different machines and have them
mirrored DRDB is the way to go.

@Ross: He is trying mirroring his local drive with a iSCSI lun.

--
Scott Kaelin