Hi Jacopo,

On Thursday, October 18, 2018, jacopo mondi wrote:
> > +  Example: Assigning a GPIO:
> > +
> > +   leds {
> > +           status = "okay";
> > +           compatible = "gpio-leds";
> > +
> > +           led0 {
> > +                   /* P6_0 */
> > +                   gpios = <&pinctrl RZA2_PIN_ID(P6, 0) GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
> > +           };
> > +   };
>
> I think you should list the required properties ('pinmux') and the pin
> configuration flags the hardware supports.

OK, I can list pinmux.

> From a quick look to the
> manual I only see a configurable drive strength, but I might have
> missed something.

Yes, some pin can have different drive strength, but not all pins. Also,
some part are not clear about the drive strength.
So for this initial release, I do not want to be trying to describe
hardware that I don't completely understand yet.

> > +/*
> > + * Convert a port and pin label to its global pin index
> > + */
> > + #define RZA2_PIN_ID(port, pin)    ((port) * RZA2_PINS_PER_PORT + (pin))
>
> Why not just RZA2_PIN() :) ?

OK.
I don't mind a shorter name.

Chris