On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:51 PM Will Deacon <w...@kernel.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 01:34:49PM +0530, Bhupesh Sharma wrote:
> > I still see the following issue on a 48-bit hardware (i.e. _non_
> > ARMv8.2 hardware) with branch 'for-next/52-bit-kva' with commit
> > d2d73d2fef421ca0d4 as the HEAD:
>
> Have you tried the patches I posted here:
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2019-August/673315.html
>
> ?
>
> Whilst they're being reviewed, I've dropped the 52-bit branch from
> linux-next (for-next/core) so that people don't keep running into this.

Thanks will try the above and get back with my results.

However just to make sure that the 52-bit changes are tested properly
(before landing up linux-next) - as we had issues with the 52-bit User
space VA + PA changes in the past (which broke userspace), I was
wondering if we can have a dedicated branch to have the v5 patches
from Steve + fixes, so that they can be easily tested and issues (if
any) reported with easy reference.

Or, if such a branch already exists, kindly share the pointer to the
same as well.

Thanks,
Bhupesh