[+Mark]

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 05:29:09PM +0530, Bhupesh Sharma wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:51 PM Will Deacon <w...@kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 01:34:49PM +0530, Bhupesh Sharma wrote:
> > > I still see the following issue on a 48-bit hardware (i.e. _non_
> > > ARMv8.2 hardware) with branch 'for-next/52-bit-kva' with commit
> > > d2d73d2fef421ca0d4 as the HEAD:
> >
> > Have you tried the patches I posted here:
> >
> > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2019-August/673315.html
> >
> > ?
> >
> > Whilst they're being reviewed, I've dropped the 52-bit branch from
> > linux-next (for-next/core) so that people don't keep running into this.
>
> Thanks will try the above and get back with my results.
>
> However just to make sure that the 52-bit changes are tested properly
> (before landing up linux-next) - as we had issues with the 52-bit User
> space VA + PA changes in the past (which broke userspace), I was
> wondering if we can have a dedicated branch to have the v5 patches
> from Steve + fixes, so that they can be easily tested and issues (if
> any) reported with easy reference.
>
> Or, if such a branch already exists, kindly share the pointer to the
> same as well.

I've pushed the current round of fixes on top of:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/52-bit-kva

Mark has spotted a couple of other issues, but they shoudn't hold up your
testing (although I'm going to hold off putting this back into -next until
we've got them resolved).

Mark -- please use the branch above as a basis for any additional fixes.
HEAD should be d0b3c32ed922.

Thanks,

Will