On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Tomasz Figa <t.f...@samsung.com> wrote:

> This patch series is a work on improving usability and extensibiltiy of the
> pinctrl-samsung driver. It consists of three main parts:
>  - moving SoC-specific data to device tree
>  - converting the driver to use one GPIO chip and one IRQ domain per pin bank
>  - introducing generic wake-up interrupt capability description

So can you prepare a patch series which does all but the first
bullet to begin with, and a SoC-and register offset patch
on top of that as a separate series, because it is controversial?

I don't like that these two things are mingled together like this
in an all-or-nothing manner.

So I'm OK with a patch series for bulle (2) and (3) but not (1).

And I'd like to have Thomas A:s ACK on the series too.

Yours,
Linus Walleij