Hello,

On 2015-01-14 16:25, Tobias Jakobi wrote:
Hello,

I've applied v6 of the HDMI patchset (together with the patches the set
depends on) onto torvalds/master, but I'm seeing a lot of warnings
(coming from __clk_{unprepare,disable}) that seem to originate from the
fimc subsystem.

Since the patchset also changes PM domain handling (which shows up in
the log as well), I was wondering if this is related?

Full boot log here:
http://www.math.uni-bielefeld.de/~tjakobi/archive/clk_warnings.txt

That's the tree I'm currently using:
https://github.com/tobiasjakobi/linux-odroid/commits/odroid-3.19.y
(maybe I'm missing something here?)

With best wishes,
Tobias

PS: This is on a ODROID-X2.

The issues with FIMC / DRM FIMC are not related to HDMI patches. They will
be handled separately. For the time being simply please disable Exynos IPP
(or Exynos DRM FIMC) feature in your kernel configuration.

I hope that HDMI display works fine for you.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski, PhD
Samsung R&D Institute Poland