Hello,

On 2015-01-15 11:10, Tobias Jakobi wrote:
Marek Szyprowski wrote: This is on a ODROID-X2.
The issues with FIMC / DRM FIMC are not related to HDMI patches. They will
be handled separately. For the time being simply please disable Exynos IPP
(or Exynos DRM FIMC) feature in your kernel configuration.

I hope that HDMI display works fine for you.
OK, I'll check without FIMC again later this day, but what about the
warning (?) from the mixer:
exynos-mixer 12c10000.mixer: Unbalanced pm_runtime_enable!

Should this go away as well, when I disable the FIMC?

Well, I also got this warning. It looks that pm_runtime in Exynos DRM got changed
recently and the bug is somewhere there. We will also check this issue.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski, PhD
Samsung R&D Institute Poland