Hi all,

On 08/21/2015 09:21 AM, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
[Adding Przemyslaw Marczak who was working on porting Odroid BL1/BL2/SPL]

This work is currently on hold, but the mainline spl support will not solve early-boot issues caused by cpu running in a non-secure state. But I think, that still some hacking is possible, and will continue a research on it later, when I finish some more important tasks.

Best regards,
--
Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland