And I thought the world was ending when Linus started top posting ...

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 00:40 -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> James, and comments on this?

You mean apart from the fact that it's a long series which seems to self
confess to providing not much value and therefore not rating itself high
on the review list?

So if I get the gist, the only real value is removing a pair of get/put
calls in the critical path, so produce a single patch doing that and it
will all go a lot faster than having to review seven code movement and
pointless rename patches.

James