On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 09:01:34AM +0200, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:

[...]

> > This is likely the missing SCF_ACK_KREF assignment in >= v4.1.y:
> >
> > http://www.spinics.net/lists/target-devel/msg13530.html

Sorry to disappoint you but it didn't fix my issue. Is there any debug data I
can give you, or do you have an advice where I could start looking?

I have to admit I only tested the patch on our downstream kernel and not the
upstream kernel, I'll repeat the tests on 4.8 final tomorrow.

Thanks,
        Johannes

--
Johannes Thumshirn                                          Storage
jthumsh...@suse.de                                +49 911 74053 689