Hi Finn,

I'll leave the unused !write branch in the original condition. I'd
rather keep the address conversion inside the PIO code than
duplicating it in each DMA setup routine though.

You had asked what manual I had used a while ago: it's
http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/components/ncr/scsi/53CF94_96-2_Fast_SCSI_Controller_Data_Manual_Apr1993.pdf

Cheers,

  Michael