On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 02:49:09PM -0400, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
[SNIP]
> Is the linux-serial archived anywhere?  It seems just last week I
> answered the question about using TIOCMIWAIT to allow you a process to
> sleep until a specified set of control lines change.  Unfortunately, I
> can't find my posting on the subject, and I don't have time now to
> rewrite it just now.

Someone has already forwarded it to me, thank you. It is also mentioned
in the serial_suite software. I did find what appeared to an archive of
at least part of linux-serial on dejanews under the fa.linux.serial
group. I'm not sure how far back it goes but it seems to have the latest
stuff. Other searches for archives haven't turned up anything that I
could find.

Cheers,

--Craig

-