Hello everybody,

I bought an A20 tablet which doesn't seems to be listed in the wiki device
list, I would be happy to contribute in any way to provide all the
information about it, I took some PCB pictures, I started to list all the
chip inside.
At this point I can boot linux on it thank to Olimex OlinuXino-A20 image,
I've started to extract android initialization info from the nanda.

The PCB is tagged as A70X1_V2.

What is the procedure to update the Wiki, who should I contact to give all
the pictures, and others information? If you are interested.

Best regards,
Alexis.