Hi,

On 05/08/2014 05:33 AM, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 08:40:45PM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>>> A quick update on the driver status:
>>
>> Thanks Boris,
>>
>> Shouldn't such code be in sunxi-devel?
>> Or where else is there a branch for "the most complete sunxi support in
>> an uptodate kernel"?
>
> sunxi-devel has never been created for this. It was mostly "all the
> patches regarding the Allwinner SoCs that have been _submitted upstream_"
>
> I wouldn't like sunxi-devel to become yet another vendor-BSP-like
> kernel.
>
> But yeah, Boris MTD patches are elligible to sunxi-devel, they should
> definitely be in it.

Ok.

Boris can you push a branch with this to a git repo somewhere ?

Preferably based on top of the current sunxi-devel in my personal
git repo:

https://github.com/jwrdegoede/linux-sunxi/commits/sunxi-devel

Then I'll pick it up. Also do you have some README like blurb
for howto use this ? Then I can include that in my next
status mail about sunxi-devel status.

Thanks,

Hans