I'm experiencing hangs in TCP connections on a cubietruck running the
3.4.75 kernel (IOW the "Fedora 20" kernel).

Something like "ssh machine du /home" (with a large enough /home,
e.g. containing the Linux source) rarely finishes without freezing.

The freeze is only for a single TCP connection: when one TCP connection
freezes, the other ones keep working (until it's their time to freeze,
of course).  I see those freezes with all connections I've tried
(i.e. SSH and IMAP-over-SSL connections).

And I just figured out that I can avoid this problem with:

   ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full

IOW the problem only appears at 1Gbit/s.

        Stefan