El 12/06/14 19:11, jonsm...@gmail.com escribió:
What has replaced sw_get_ic_ver() on 3.15?

Codec code varies on every chip revision A,B,C and A10/20.

A10/A20 can be determined by the compatible string. Chip revision is going to be trickier though, there is no direct replacement of sw_get_ic_ver() that I'm aware of. sw_get_ic_ver() seems to poke a timer register in the sun4i case, and SID (for which we do have a driver[1]) on the sun5i case.

[1] drivers/misc/eeprom/sunxi_sid.c