Maxime: Many gratitude's for all your A20 dts contributions. Hoping I could
ask about the 4 SPI controllers (SPI0-SPI3)

I was wanting to better understand how people put dts files together so
started reading the A20 Users Manual looking for addresses that I recognize
in the dts files.....when I noticed on page 241 (1.19.2 Port Configuration
Table)  that the 4 pins for SPI3 (PA5 - PA8)  *can* also be used for
GTXD.... (emac)

emac_pins_a: emac0@0 {
allwinner,pins = "PA0", "PA1", "PA2",
"PA3", "PA4", "PA5", "PA6",
"PA7", "PA8", "PA9", "PA10",
"PA11", "PA12", "PA13", "PA14",
"PA15", "PA16";
allwinner,function = "emac";
allwinner,drive = <0>;
allwinner,pull = <0>;
};

Does this mean that it's not possible to have SPI0-SPI3 + ethernet working
at the same time?

Thanks
Bruce