Hi Punith.
I have not tested hdmi and dual-screen on android, i only tested scaler and
it worked. Also i tried to change framebuffer size by fbset. I used
fbset -xres 1600 -yres 900 -vxres 1600 -vyres 900 -depth 16 -rgba 5,6,5,0 -a
-x

in fbcon and started Xorg after that. a10disp already uses fbset. Note that
scaler does not work in 16 bit mode.
https://github.com/mittorn/a10disp/blob/testing/a10disp.c
See usage of printfbinfo/readfbinfo commands. It has some bugs, which has
to be fixed, but i have no time to fix it now. Sometimes it writes wrong
values to onhandled fileds such as 3d_mode. It often breaks scaler until
reboot.
a10disp also has --noscaler option.
if scaler does not work after some actions or video not showing, just try
to reboot.
Regards
Dmitry