Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your reply, Here my update in ubuntu.
My HDMI is full screen with 1280x720p mode with normal layer (scaler not
enabled).
My TV output is full screen with 720x480 mode with scaler enable.

but problem is i am not getting video output on TV because scaler enabled.
so i disable the scaler for TV by fallowing command
a10disp --screen 1 disablescaler.
then i am getting video on both display(i did some changes in VDAPU code
also).

but home screen on TV going out of monitor.
i need to reduce fb width and height for only TV without affecting HDMI.
this i need to do without enabling scaler for TV.

Could you have any idea to fix this , kindly let me know.

Regards
Punith