Hi Hans,

Thanks for completing SPL support on the A31.
I've managed to boot mainline U-boot on my Hummingbird A31.

One issue I ran into is that with DCDC1 set at 3.0V,
mmc0 is very unstable in the kernel. All operations
timeout and the kernel panics because the rootfs isn't
available.

Raising the voltage to 3.3V gets rid of the problem,
but I'm not sure that is the correct solution.

Did you encounter something like this? I remember you
sending a patch for u-boot-sunxi some time ago for
something like this.

Regards,
ChenYu Tsai