On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 13:14 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 20-03-15 12:47, Ian Campbell wrote:

> > I'm not really sure where to start looking. Perhaps CONFIG_GMAC_TX_DELAY
> > on the u-boot side might be relevant?
>
> Yes that is the first thing I was thinking of, the cubietruck is the only
> gbit phy using a20 design which does not need it, which is kinda fishy.

Ah, I hadn't cottoned on to that little fact-let, it's certainly worth a
try then!

Time for the first remote test of the firmware update process since the
boards went to the colo, it worked here several times!

(the timing of the shipment wasn't in my hands, or I'd have kept them
local until this was resolved, the one I kept back for testing turns out
not to exhibit the issue, of course)

Ian.