Hi there!

I've just installed Debian stable on my Cubieboard using their installer.
Debian's mainline 3.16 kernel works fine but cpufreq is missing (sunxi 3.4
kernel supports it).

I've submitted a bug [0] in the Debian BTS and tried kernel 4.0 and 4.1 from
unstable and experimental branches with no success (cpufreq support should be
there from linux 4.0 [1]). I'm forwarding that bug here as suggested.

Thanks for helping!

Leonardo

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=793185

[1] http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort#Merged_into_4.0