Hi,

Maxime Ripard wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 04:36:57AM -0700, Thomas Kaiser wrote:
>
> > And this was the kernel config I used:
> >
> https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib/blob/429867a80c85011b6d31048481c0beb1c7bc76fa/config/linux-sunxi-next.config
>

> # CONFIG_REGULATOR_AXP20X is not set

Thanks. Will give it a try with CONFIG_REGULATOR_AXP20X=y ASAP.

> > What puzzles me is that exactly the same kernel (I used Igor Pečovnik's
> > build system) provides working cpufreq support on 5 A20 devices and one
> it
> > fails.
>
> And none of those 5 use CPU voltage scaling.

Maybe I don't understand the whole meaning. But on a Banana Pi a few weeks
ago [1] and on a pcDuino3 Nano I used the last days for USB/UAS benchmarks
the cpufreq stuff was available below /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/
and altering parameters always had an effect. But I will follow your
advise, double check and report back.

Thx, Thomas

[1] http://www.lemaker.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15543