Hi Siarhei!

Am 30.11.2015 um 12:44 schrieb Siarhei Siamashka:
Hello,

I think that patches 1-5 can be pushed to github, even though I'm not
completely happy about certain aspects of them. The patches 6-9 may
need some additional fixes.

Oh, by the way. The "sunxi-tools:" prefix in the commit summaries is
redundant in the github repository (because we already know that the
whole thing is "sunxi-tools"). A better prefix would be "fel:". This
minor commit summary tweak can be done when pushing patches.

Thanks for working on this. Looks like we are now very close to having
a perfect progress bar implementation in sunxi-fel.

I'll take that as your "ACK" and push those first five commits to the
sunxi-tools repo then (with the suggested fixes applied).

Thanks for reviewing it all!

Regards, B. Nortmann