> The only information I found came from the datasheet I found on your site, I
> have translated using Google and some Chinese friends.
> Clearly, GSL1680's firmware loading procedure doesn't apply as the control pin
> doesn't exists.
>
> So, for them moment, it's a dead end :(

According to the very limited knowledge I have about Silead controllers, the
GSL3680 should have roughly the same interface as the GSL1680, even if it
doesn't have a control pin. That also applies to the firmware loading process.
Are you sure you have the right firmware?

Maybe you could do some testing with https://github.com/rastersoft/gsl1680 and
see if you can get it working by skipping the GPIO stuff?