Le lundi 25 janvier 2016 19:06:53 UTC+1, Gregor Riepl a écrit :

> According to the very limited knowledge I have about Silead controllers,
> the
> GSL3680 should have roughly the same interface as the GSL1680, even if it
> doesn't have a control pin. That also applies to the firmware loading
> process.
> Are you sure you have the right firmware?

It fails before FW loading as below.

> Maybe you could do some testing with https://github.com/rastersoft/gsl1680
> and
> see if you can get it working by skipping the GPIO stuff?

I did a try with Joe's one (https://github.com/jabjoe/sunxi-gslx680) but it
is failling with error

   1. [   91.366514] incomplete xfer (0xff)
   2. [   91.366532] reset_chip: gsl_ts_write 1 fail!
   3. [   91.366541] init_chip: reset_chip fail: -70
   4. [   91.366552] gslx680 1-0040: init_chip failed

 It seems it's due to I2C bus error and someone on LeMaker forum's pointed
to me I have probably to switch to 400 khz bus.
 Another thing I have to do, is to check to which GPIO SHUTDOWN pin is
connected ... but for that, I need to tears down my device (no time yet :
ski :) ).

But if I skip GPIO stuff, how the device will turn on loading phase ? Is
writing to the device enough ?