Siarhei Siamashka wrote:

So does anyone have any good ideas about how to move forward?
> Or is anyone willing to step up as the 3.4 kernel maintainer for Allwinner
> H3?

Neither/nor. Just to save others some time. On top of your branch here and
there a lot of additional patches were collected.

The pretty active OpenELEC fork:

https://github.com/jernejsk/OpenELEC-OPi2/tree/master/projects/H3/patches/linux

And Armbian relied on Yann Dirson's [1] commits so we've nearly the same
patches in our repo but had to use a 'reverse' patch to get Ethernet
working
accross all H3 Orange Pis differently since Yann already applied a loboris
patch:

https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib/tree/master/patch/kernel/sun8i-default

BTW: The patches to bring Allwinner's 3.4.39 up to 3.4.110 should be able
to be applied to 3.4 kernels for A83T/H8 too (Cubietruck Plus, Banana Pi M3,
pcDuino8 Uno)

Regards,

Thomas

[1] https://github.com/O-Computers/linux-sunxi/commits/h3-wip