On 1 March 2016 at 12:51,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am porting Linux 4.3.5 in A31 - Humming bird Kit. The kernel is running
> and I want to enable the Bluetooth. This kit has AP6210 Module which has
> both Wifi+BT as we know. I was unable to load firmware/driver to the
> Bluetooth module. And when I probe I found that the AP6210 module is not
> getting clock.
>
> Uart 2 is enabled where the Bluetooth module is connected. Any extra changes
> to be added with DTS/DTSI file?
>
> Can any one help me on this?
Hi Kumar,
post your logs and dts* changes somewhere. Maybe also worth mounting
debugfs and looking at the clock settings.
BR,
CK
>
>
> Thanks,
> Kumar M.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "linux-sunxi" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to