Even after enable RTS , unable to download the firmware bcm20710a1.hcd and
brcmbrcm_patchram_plus is giving error as follows
# brcm_patchram_plus -d --patchram /lib/firmware/ap6210/bcm20710a1.hcd
--enable
_hci --bd_addr 11:22:33:44:55:66 --no2bytes --tosleep 1000 /dev/ttyS1
/bin/brcm_patchram_plus: line 1: syntax error: unexpected "("
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Al Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, 1 March 2016, 11:51
> *Subject:* [linux-sunxi] AP6210 is not getting clock - linux 4.3.5
>
> ...This kit has AP6210 Module which has both Wifi+BT as we know. I was
> unable to load firmware/driver to the Bluetooth module. And when I probe I
> found that the AP6210 module is not getting clock.
>
> Uart 2 is enabled where the Bluetooth module is connected. Any extra
> changes to be added with DTS/DTSI file?
>
> I remember some toggling of CTS/RTS is needed to get the chip started.
> Take a look at:
>
> https://github.com/phelum/CT_Bluetooth
>
> Al
>
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.