Hi,

I have the same issue on A10 Olinuxino Lime. I was debugging the problem,
and find out that this
<http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=cc49e2bdb8fbd47af28cb7e47696322586e9fff1>commit

in u-boot breaks something related to timing / clocks,
since it hangs on "udelay" (which is in Zoltan snippet). As far as I looked
changes, I think some (probably) important things has been deleted from
sun4-a10.dtsi data tree (maybe by mistake? I'm not sure)

Thanks,
Marek Kraus

Dňa štvrtok, 3. januára 2019 14:27:47 UTC+1 Zoltan HERPAI napísal(-a):