Hi all,

The DTS resync between 2018.09 and 2018.11 seems to have broken the MMC support for the Linksprite pcDuino (A10) and pcDuino v3 (A20) boards. The resync happened in b9d59d0 [1] and 3c92cca [2], after which u-boot doesn't recognize the MMC controller and freezes the board (exactly the same happens on the v3 board).