I'm trying to write a script that can entirely flash an image onto my
device (A64) using the USB and without needing press any buttons or a
serial port. I have read through the FEL page several times and it seems
like the only option to do this is if all of the other boot options fail.
Is there a way that I can overwrite or corrupt the bootloader partition
from the adb shell or with a fastboot command so that it will fail on the
next reboot and enter FEL mode?