Hi,

First, this seems to be a reproducible oops. Second, the kernel oops messages, ksymoops outputs and some other stuff I thought might be of use, can be found at

http://stekt.oulu.fi/~flexy/Oops.tar

Then, about my hardware,

Epox M762A SMP board with AMD-760MPX chipset
2*MP1600+, NOT overclocked
512MB Crucial ECC memory, Correct+Scrub set [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Intel PRO/1000MT 1Gb NIC
Intel build in 100Mb NIC
S3 PCI display adapter
Adaptec ATA RAID 2400A, with 4 disks at raid5
HP PSC750 (USB)

In the Oops.tar, there is two directories, 1 and 2. In directory 1, there is a Oops with this hardware and in 2, there is Oops with onboard USB hub disabled from bios and PCI USB adapter in use. I don't know the exact type of the adapter, but it came with MSI K7 Master-L motherboard, allmost the same motherboard as this Epox. And it seems to use the same driver.

Thanks in advance, Flexy

P.S. I am much more of a HW person, so I propably missed something... I'm happy to provide any more information to help to solve this problem. Just let me know what. :)

P.P.S. When responding to this mail in any way, please don't drop me out of the loop, put [EMAIL PROTECTED] to CC: list :)