On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 09:28:46AM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 11:21:52AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Mind entering this info into a bug report at bugzilla.kernel.org?  Then
> I can assign it to the usb-storage author and maintainer :)

I have submitted bug #526 with this info.  Also, you might note I tried
adding new lines to unusual_devs.h using the info from an earlier Clie
model, but this did not help.

Unfortunately, with 2.5.x, I can't see any USB devices at all on this
machine, so I'm stuck troubleshooting with 2.4.x.  2.5.x won't even boot on
my x86, so I'm really stuck  with 2.4.x :-)  However, please note that I
have used your backported patches.

Thanks,
John Goerzen