On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Johannes Erdfelt wrote:

> One other option may be to add a list to the QH structure and use that
> if the URB needs a QH. If there are any TDs linked to the URB priv list
> head, we free them when we destroy the URB priv. If they are linked to
> the QH list head, we free them when we destroy the QH.

That sounds like a good idea.  The only URBs that don't need a QH are iso.
and for them it's not a problem to destroy the TDs right away.  For every
other type of URB, uhci_destroy_urb_priv() can move the td_list head from
the urb_priv to the QH.

Don't forget also to set SPD for every queued IN TD and no others.