On 1 Jul 2003, Mike Bursell wrote:

> Hi -
>
> This is a problem I'm getting with a Neuros device (<URL:
> http://www.neurosaudio.com/>) which was working fine a while ago.  Don't
> know what the problem is, but the error output said to send this, so I
> am!
>
> I can't currently mount it, obviously.

The message asking you to send the information to this mailing list was
just informational, it wasn't an error.  The data in that notice will be
used to improve the usb-storage driver, so thanks for sending it.

Any errors you may be getting are unrelated and need to be investigated
more thoroughly.  What are the problem's symptoms?  Can you mount the
device?