On Fri, 18 May 2007, Sam Liddicott wrote:

> Cc'ding you guys directly, this patch send on 9 May doesn't seem to be
> picked up yet.

Hi Sam,

was I CCed on the original patch? I can't find your mail in my mailbox ...
if it went just to linux-usb-devel/lkml, it could happen that I have
missed it, sorry.

> It adds the same quirks for the PCS Ltd pu203 as I recently added for
> the Wisegroup quad controller. I don't exactly know if both quirks are
> required (for the pu203), but it works for me like this.

Do you actually own the hardware? I would appreciate if you could test
whether really both of the quirks are needed - we don't want to add
unneeded quirks to devices, that would just spread confusion.

Also, could you please resend the patch with proper Signed-off-by line?
Thanks.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs