Hi again,

Felipe Balbi <ba...@kernel.org> writes:

>>> Fair enough. A specific Kconfig for that is okay.
>>>

>> Let me just mention that if we had a generic interface we could cover
>> not only android requirements but also do a great job for people who are
>> fuzzing USB hosts. Such an interface would allow to easily craft some
>> random requests without all this noise related to using GadgetFS...
>
> okay, but we don't... Do you wanna send some patches?

another thing to keep in mind is that we're trying to be a USB-compliant
stack. Gadget Framework was never meant to be a testing ground for the
Host Stack. There are VERY flexible tools designed specifically for that
in market.

Maybe, companies who are investing in Fuzzying, should just invest in
one of those tools instead of rellying on a stack that WANTS to send
compliant USB-packets at all times?

--
balbi