Joel,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 07:19:01PM +0200, Josep M. Mirats Tur wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> The camera I have provides 640x480 as its lowest resolution.
> Hope the issue can be solved.

If your issue was same as mine - the uvc layer holds spinlock for too
long in urb->complete() which prevents musb to schedule next IN
transaction on time, it won't be that easy to solve. :( I had a try last
year, but the solution caused other problem, then haven't looked at this
issue since then.

Regards,
-Bin.