On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Jenya Y wrote:

> // Update
> Alan, I'm happy to say that the errors disappeared. I recompiled the
> latest master from torvalds with USB_CONFIG=Y instead of 'm' and the
> errors are gone. I'm not sure it was this particular config flag + the
> settings you suggested earlier or simply the changes that were
> incorporated into the latest master but everything is working perfectly now.
>
> Thank you very very much for you patience with me and I'll be glad to
> assist if you need any help figuring out what went right :)

Well, I'd like to take the credit for this but I don't really deserve
it.  :-)

The problem you had is a valid one and it deserves to be fixed.
People should not have to select particular combinations of config
options in order to avoid a ton of error messages.

I'll try to work out a patch in the next few days.  Can you recreate
the arrangement where all the errors occurred, in order to test the
patch when it is ready?