On 03/11/2013 04:06 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Jenya Y wrote:

// Update
Alan, I'm happy to say that the errors disappeared. I recompiled the
latest master from torvalds with USB_CONFIG=Y instead of 'm' and the
errors are gone. I'm not sure it was this particular config flag + the
settings you suggested earlier or simply the changes that were
incorporated into the latest master but everything is working perfectly now.

Thank you very very much for you patience with me and I'll be glad to
assist if you need any help figuring out what went right :)
Well, I'd like to take the credit for this but I don't really deserve
it.  :-)

The problem you had is a valid one and it deserves to be fixed.
People should not have to select particular combinations of config
options in order to avoid a ton of error messages.

I'll try to work out a patch in the next few days.  Can you recreate
the arrangement where all the errors occurred, in order to test the
patch when it is ready?

Alan Stern

Absolutely, I'd be glad to help.

Just tell me what kernel should I use to apply your patch and I'll prepare the env to test it.