>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Mack <zon...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Daniel> +struct musb_hcd_link {
 Daniel> +      struct musb *musb;
 Daniel> +};
 Daniel> +
 Daniel> +struct musb *hcd_to_musb(struct usb_hcd *hcd)
 Daniel> +{
 Daniel> +      struct musb_hcd_link *link = (struct musb_hcd_link *)
hcd->hcd_priv;
 Daniel> +      return link->musb;
 Daniel> +}
 Daniel> +

 >> Sorry, I missed this first time around - But why the indirection with
 >> musb_hcd_link? Why not simply directly store a pointer to struct musb in
 >> hcd_priv?

 Daniel> Well, that's also possible. I just thought it's nicer (more readable)
 Daniel> that way. But I can as well rework it so the struct isn't needed. It
 Daniel> won't safe us any binary size or anything though. So I'm not sure.

Well, it will save one level of indirection (hcd_priv->link->musb vs
hcd_priv->musb).

 Daniel> Any particular reason why you don't like the struct? :)

Just that it's an unneeded extra level of indirection.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard