Hi,

 >> Just that it's an unneeded extra level of indirection.

 Daniel> Ok, alright. Sent v4 right now.

Thanks!

 Daniel> Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated. Btw - did you try
 Daniel> that on your board yet? Does it work for you as well?

Sorry, not yet. I'm temporarily working on a dm8168 based board (which
unfortunately doesn't have mainline support), and I'm afraid I won't be
able to test it on our am335x based board until a few weeks.

I will need USB host support though, so I am interested in getting it
fixed. Thanks for doing this work!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard