We are using an OMAP5432 ES2.0 on an UEVM board
and running into issues with the dwc3 usb.

The first issue is that the xhci reset code stops the
entire core from working after it is executed. We have
commented the xhci reset code from issuing the CMD_RESET
and this has allowed us to get the XHCI platform driver
to work in some capacity (and swap back to gadget mode
if needed).

Is the xhci_reset issue known? Should I supply a patch
to allow the platform code to override the xhci reset
with a custom reset hook?

The second issue is that once this is working, we have
not been able to get the board to function as a SuperSpeed
host (it will work as a SuperSpeed gadget to a Linux PC).

Any device plugged in (we are testing with a pen-drive,
a usb3 network adapter and a usb3 transcend card reader)
will either fail to enumerate at-all, or if it does get
detected it falls back to high-speed (which does work).

I can supply logs if needed.

--
Ben Dooks, Senior Engineer
http://www.codethink.co.uk/