On 08/05/13 17:45, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
* Ben Dooks | 2013-05-07 22:06:33 [+0200]:

We are using an OMAP5432 ES2.0 on an UEVM board
and running into issues with the dwc3 usb.

Sorry, I can't help at all. I don't have the board and I never had one.
I had ES1.0 but I never got dwc3 to work.

I have better news, re-based to 3.8.11 and it has now enumerated
the USB3 card reader at SuperSpeed.

It seems the board is very picky about what it will play host to
as neither of the mini-b to A adapters I have work. I am using
a mini B to mini B cable to run the card reader.

I have still got the disable CMD_RESET patch in.

--
Ben Dooks                               http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer                         Codethink - Providing Genius