On Thu, 4 Jul 2013, James Stone wrote:

> Apologies - I realised I hadn't also applied the 1ms usb patch. With that
> applied, it will start OK at 256, but not at 128 frames/period. (on earlier
> kernels it can start at 64 frames/period).
>
> Output file (for 128 frames/period) attached.

The part of the usbmon trace that you attached doesn't show any audio
input at all -- no errors, nothing.

Here's a hint: Look through the usbmon file for lines containing " E "
-- those are the errors.  Extract a portion starting back from there
about 100 lines, and include some of the " E " lines so we can see
them.

Another hint: The important lines are the ones containing "Zi:1:002:2"
-- the actual string may be slightly different, but it will definitely
contain "Zi" and it will match the " E " lines.